총 게시물 6건, 최근 0 건 안내 글쓰기
이전글  다음글  목록 글쓰기

2011 CKSF Summer Camp - Another Successful Year!

글쓴이 : 운영자 날짜 : 2015-04-18 (토) 18:41 조회 : 4042
On behalf of the Calgary Korean Scholarship Foundation Youth Committee, I would like to express my thanks to the parents of the kids who participated in the 2011 CKSF summer camp. 

Though the camp was tailored towards little kids, we hope most children enjoyed the camp and learned something useful from the camp!

This year, we did not have any serious injuries or problems, which was our first and foremost concern. Please thank your kids for behaving nicely!

We are looking forward to next year!

hi
이전글  다음글  목록 글쓰기

총 게시물 6건, 최근 0 건 안내
제목
As part of the Calgary Korean Scholarship Foundation, we are excited to announce that we are holding our 4th CKSF youth summer camp in July and August. This camp is for students entering grades 4…
Thank you so much for another wonderful year at this years 2013 CKSF youth summer camp!! We would like to sincerely express our thank you to all the children and parents who attended our 2013 CKSF sum…
As part of the Calgary Korean Scholarship Foundation, we are excited to announce that we are holding our 3rd CKSF youth summer camp in July and August. This camp is for students entering grades 4…
안녕하세요,CKSF 청소년 위원회에서 연락드립니다. 그동안 평안하셨는지요? 먼저 2010-2011년 CKSF 어린이 여름캠프에 자녀분을 맡겨주신 것에 대해 감사드…
On behalf of the Calgary Korean Scholarship Foundation Youth Committee, I would like to express my thanks to the parents of the kids who participated in the 2011 CKSF summer camp.  T…
신성용 (SY Shin) *.147.110.13 http://cksf.hosterbox.net/13452 40명 신청 마감되었습니다. 감사합니다. We are accepting no more applications. Thank you.  …

캘거리한인회 캘거리노인회 캘거리한인라이온스클럽 캐코넷캘거리한인포털
Copyright ⓒ www.calgaryksf.org. All rights reserved.